Read more about our product warranty
1. Lowrance SA warrants that the product, when properly installed and used, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following period from the date of first purchase:
Three Years on head-units of:
- Combo units
Two Years on HDS add-ons:
- SonicHub (excluding speakers)
- Point-1 GPS-antenna
One Year on transducers
- All transducers
- 2. Proof of purchase displaying date, model and Serial Number is required for warranty claims.
- 3. Warranty is voided if Serial Number label is removed for any reason whatsoever or if Serial Number is not readable.
- 4. Products qualifying for warranty will be replaced with new or refurbished parts or products, or an equivalent product, at the sole discretion of Lowrance SA and are covered by the warranty terms and conditions for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period, or 12 months from replacement date, whichever is the greater.
- 5. In the event of failure after Three years, but within Five years from purchasing a new product, Lowrance SA will offer a discounted price to the end-user (Advantage Policy).
- 6. The warranty is based on time, not usage.
- 7. Lowrance SA will not warrant grey import! Or any product bought through a non-Lowrance SA dealer.
- 8. A faulty unit must be returned to Lowrance SA for evaluation before a warranty replacement can be approved.
- Physical damage as well as negligence is not a warranty claim.
- If the Serial Number is not readable for any reason, warranty is void.
- Navionics charts are subject to a Two year warranty from the date of purchase by the end user.
- Under no circumstances will defective charts be replaced under warranty without a valid proof of purchase.
- Definition of “Valid Proof of Purchase” is the invoice from the dealer to the end-user (the Distributor’s invoice to the dealer is not acceptable proof of purchase).
- Damage to memory modules due to misuse, abuse, water, excessive heat, physical damage and all other types of damage are not covered by warranty. The Cartridges should not contain personal or end user files other than navigation data.