We hope that you will be able to enjoy your time on the water without any problems. But if you do encounter an issue, you’ll find all the warranty information you need below.
1. Lowrance SA warrants that the product, when properly installed and used, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following period from the date of first purchase:
- 2. Proof of purchase displaying date, model and Serial Number is required for warranty claims.
- 3. Warranty is voided if Serial Number label is removed for any reason whatsoever or if Serial Number is not readable.
- 4. Products qualifying for warranty will be replaced with new or refurbished parts or products, or an equivalent product, at the sole discretion of Lowrance SA and are covered by the warranty terms and conditions for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period, or 12 months from replacement date, whichever is the greater.
- 5. In the event of failure after Three years, but within Five years from purchasing a new product, Lowrance SA will offer a discounted price to the end-user (Advantage Policy).
- 6. The warranty is based on time, not usage.
- 7. Lowrance SA will not warrant grey import! Or any product bought through a non-Lowrance SA dealer.
- 8. A faulty unit must be returned to Lowrance SA for evaluation before a warranty replacement can be approved.
THREE YEARS ON LOWRANCE HEAD-UNITS:
- Sonars only units (Hook² 4x Bullet)
- Sonar/Basic GPS units
(Hook² 4 x GPS Bullet, Hook² 5x GPS Splitshot, Hook² 7x GPS SplitShot & TripleShot)
- Fishfinder/Chart-plotters Combo units
(Hook² 5 Combo SplitShot & TripleShot, Hook² 7 Combo SplitShot & TripleShot, Hook² 9 Combo SplitShot & TripleShot, Hook² 12 Combo TripleShot, Hook 5 Reveal 83/200 HDI & 50/200 HDI, Hook 7 Reveal 83/200 HDI, 50/200 HDI & Tripleshot, Hook 9 Reveal 50/200 HDI & Tripleshot, Elite 7 Ti², Elit 9 Ti² and Elite 12 Ti², HDS 7 Live, HDS 9 Live, HDS 12 Live and HDS 16 Live)
- AIRMAR transducers – 2 years
- Lowrance Transducers – 1 year
TWO YEARS ON LOWRANCE HDS/ELITE TI ADD-ONS:
- SonicHub 2 (excluding speakers)
- Outboard Autopilot
- Point-1 GPS-antenna
- Radars (Halo 20, Halo 20+ & Halo 24)
- VHF-radios (Link 6, Link 6s and Link 9)
One Year on Lowrance Gauges
The Lowrance GHOST has a 3-year Warranty and Lifetime warranty on the Shaft
Navionics charts are subject to a Two-year warranty from the date of purchase by the end user.
Under no circumstances will defective charts be replaced under warranty without a valid proof of purchase.
Definition of “Valid Proof of Purchase” is the invoice from the dealer to the end-user (the Distributor’s invoice to the dealer is not acceptable proof of purchase).
Damage to memory modules due to misuse, abuse, water, excessive heat, physical damage and all other types of damage are not covered by warranty. The Cartridges should not contain personal or end user files other than navigation data.
Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchors
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty — Power-Pole Blade and PRO II Shallow Water Anchor
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty — Power-Pole Sportsman II Shallow Water Anchor
Nocqua Battery – LIMITED WARRANTY
WARRANTY PERIOD & INFORMATION
I-Lumenate, LLC, DBA NOCQUA Adventure Gear (“NOCQUA”) products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects of workmanship and/or material one (1) year from the original date of purchase with the exception of the battery which is guaranteed for six (6) months. NOCQUA’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at NOCQUA’s sole discretion.
NOCQUA assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall NOCQUA be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
NOCQUA’s warranty excludes any product that is abused, used other than its intended purpose, modified, or damaged by accident. NOCQUA products are intended to handle wear and tear, but regular maintenance, as specified on the PRODUCT CARE page, is required under warranty. Negligent care of products is not covered by this warranty.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
We’re disappointed if you’re not completely satisfied with your NOCQUA purchase. We take a lot pride in our products. If you are experiencing a problem with a NOCQUA purchase, please follow the appropriate steps and contact Lowrance SA on 031 368 6649.
Ocean LED Lights
OceanLED stands by its products. In general terms, the company gives a full 2 year’s manufacturer’s warranty on all its products from date of sale from OceanLED. To claim, please contact an authorised OceanLED dealer, complete appropriate troubleshooting and collate the following information:
- Customer name
- Current location of the vessel or products
- Description of the failure in detail along with photographic evidence
- Details of any tests that have already been conducted
- Serial numbers and/or any proof of purchase from OceanLED and onward sales
This warranty statement is for those products supplied to and sold from all territories internationally. This statement provides details of warranty provided by Ocean LED Marine Ltd. Customers who have purchased through an authorised dealer may benefit from a warranty provided by their dealer and should seek their advice. OceanLED stands by its products. In general terms, the company gives a full 2 year’s manufacturer’s warranty on all its products from date of sale from OceanLED. Warranty replacements shall be covered for a period of 2 years from the date of the original product sale from OceanLED. Please note that in the case of a product sold more than 24 months ago and less than 30 months ago, proof of purchase by the customer within the last 24 months must be provided.
Troubleshooting guidelines can be found within the relevant product manuals, which are available on the OceanLED website: www.oceanled.com. Claims may be rejected if the troubleshooting guidelines are not completed, information provided is not complete, the warranty period initiated at original sale from OceanLED has passed, or no defect is found with the product. The detailed terms and conditions of this warranty are set out below.
Please note that all metal parts corrode in salt water. The primary factors affecting corrosion are not directly related to our products and accordingly OceanLED cannot be held responsible for corrosion-related defects. This includes where water has been allowed to enter the cable as a result of immersion in water during the installation or improper sealing of connections. Please note that corrosion will be particularly aggressive if installation and/or bonding have not been undertaken properly or if stray currents are active in the vicinity of a boat. In neither case will a warranty claim be accepted.
Colour variation occurs during LED manufacture and is inherent to the manufacturing process for all LED types. Whilst OceanLED makes every effort to match the colour of our lights, there may be a noticeable difference between batches of LED lights. OceanLED does not warrantee colour variation on lights.
OceanLED reserves the right to change the design of our products, range of products offered and components used for manufacture without any prior written or verbal communication.OceanLED is not liable for the organisation of or costs such as but not limited to haul out of vessels, scaffolding and lifting equipment. OceanLED does not cover the cost of labour associated with warranty claims.
Valid warranty claims with appropriate provision of failure data may be processed through the dealer which handled the original purchase or the closest dealer to the boat geographically at the time of failure. In either case, a serial number and a description of the failure mechanism will be required alongside a warranty claim form with the appropriate supplementary information listed above in order to qualify for a replacement product free of charge the faulty product must be returned to OceanLED within 30 days for testing and verification. If the product has failed and the failure is deemed to be due to manufacturing fault as opposed to installation or maintenance error, you will be entitled to a free of charge replacement product on a like for like or equivalent basis. If an urgent replacement is required direct from OceanLED, you will initially be invoiced for the replacement, to be refunded if the claim is valid. You may be able to obtain a replacement free of charge though your original dealer. If the warranty claim is found to be void for any reason or the faulty product is not returned within 30 days, you will be required to pay for their replacement product(s) if you have not already. Where failed products are not returned within 30 days and a replacement part has not already been provided, claims will be closed and replacement parts will no longer be offered.
Two-year limited warranty.
- Physical damage as well as negligence is not a warranty claim.
- If the Serial Number is not readable for any reason, warranty is void.