Fuel Data Manager
The Fuel Data Manager stores data for fuel used, trip fuel used and seasonal fuel used from a compatible engine or engine interface connected to your NMEA 2000® network. A single Fuel Data Manager can support up to three engines. For installations with more than three engines, use a second Fuel Data Manager sensor.
Monitors Fuel rate/flow from NMEA engines.
- Fuel Data Manager
- Monitors Fuel Rate/Fuel Flow from NMEA 2000 engines, and accumulates Fuel Rate into Fuel Used
- Outputs: Seasonal/Trip/Total Fuel Used
- Will report accurate Vessel Fuel Remaining if MFD Fuel screen is maintained at
- One sensor will monitor up to 3 engines
- Additional Fuel Data Managers can be added for more engines
- Will monitor fuel rates from multiple engines transmitting through a single gateway
N2K-T-RD – Micro-C T-connector for connection of an additional network device