Powerful, Yet Sensitive! The TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel’s transom. This top-of-the-line, broadband, transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today’s fishfinders. The large, 200 kHz element and the seven-element, 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260’s rugged mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19° beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6° beam at 200 kHz
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom