Featuring integrated support for the full lineup of Lowrance fish-finding tools, including high-resolution ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar, Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan/DownScan Imaging™, FishReveal™ and the Ghost® Trolling Motor, HDS LIVE 9 has a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD IPS touchscreen.
HDS 9 Live (3-in-1 Active Imaging)
You’ve Never Fished Like This Before
Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and the new ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. Equipped with the best set of navigation tools ever built into a fishfinder/chartplotter display and Genesis Live onscreen mapping offering precision real-time mapping, down to ½-foot contours.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
Target Fish Live with New ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar
Fish smarter when you know exactly what fish are doing – in real time – with ActiveTarget™ Live Sonar. Enjoy high-resolution views of fish movements, tracking them as they swim in and around cover. Watch their real-time response to your lure and you will know if your current technique is working or if it’s time to switch things up.
Mapping in Real-Time
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
LiveCast Smartphone Integration (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
- Features 7-, 9-, 12- and 16-inch models
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready*
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready*
- StructureScan® 3D compatible*
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible*
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor**
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys**
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability**
- Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- SonicHub 2 Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of GHOST Trolling Motor, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- *Transducer sold separately
- **HDS LIVE 16/12 only
- Sonar CompatibilityIntegrated: CHIRP Broadband Active Imaging DownScan Active Imaging SideScan
- Compatible with: SonarHub StructureScan StructureScan3D
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity1x Micro-C
- SD Card Storage: 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Ethernet Ports: 2 x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD’s on a network
- Power Consumption: typical 2.0A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption: min 2.0A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption: max2.9A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Position Accuracy: 20m RMS
- Weight: 4.14lb (2.00kg)
- Radar compatibility: 4G (Broadband) 3G (Broadband) Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar) Halo 3’/4’/6′ (Open Array Pulse Compression Radar)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Internal Storage: 8.0 GB Internal
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- AIS AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details.
- Steering Modes: Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer
- Manouevres Turn PatternsCourse Heading Waypoint Power Steer U-Turn C-Turn Spiral Zigzag Square Lazy-S
- Digital Switching: Czone, Naviop
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount Rear Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth Integrated: Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Autopilot: Outboard PilotMotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor **requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- Video Output: No Input: Composite video RCA – single channel via optional adaptor
- Backlight Color: Pure White LED
- Multimedia: SonicHub SonicHub2 FusionLink products any NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Audio products
- Interface Touchscreen: Full Multi-touch touchscreen Keypad: 8-way directional keypad Zoom +/- Exit Enter Menu Waypoint Power/Light