HDS LIVE 16 delivers the best views with a full high-definition touchscreen and offers access to the best fishfinding technology with support for Active Imaging™, LiveSight™ real-time sonar, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and new, Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
HDS 16 Live (3-in-1 Active Imaging)
You’ve Never Fished Like This Before
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder.
Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and revolutionary LiveSight™ Real-Time Sonar. Equipped with the best set of navigation tools ever built into a fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology.
Fish in Real-Time with LiveSight Sonar (Coming Early 2019)
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what will work, what won’t and what to do next.
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
Mapping in Real-Time
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live. Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps featuring 1/2-foot contours. Target key fishing areas with Genesis Live maps, which makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drop-offs, points, ditches and more. A truly customizable mapping experience, Genesis Live gives you control over contour transparency, contour density, depth and safety shading color palettes, and more. Create your Genesis Live maps in real-time, saving them as you go to a microSD card.
Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
LiveCast Smartphone Integration (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
You no longer have to choose between watching the big game and spending a day on the water with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models. View data from your smartphone and keep your eye on the fish with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
- Active Imaging™ sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Afrikaans Language option
- 3-year warranty
- Screen Brightness: 1200 Nits
- Dimensions H x W x D10.20in (259.2mm) x 16.95in (430.5mm) x 3.46in (87.8mm)
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Sonar Compatibility Integrated: CHIRP Broadband Active Imaging DownScan Active Imaging SideScan
- Compatible with: SonarHub StructureScan StructureScan3D
- Power Consumption typical3.00 @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption min3.00 @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption max4.9A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar onStorage
- Temperature Range4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
- Operating Temperature Range5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating6.5A
- Humidity60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Weight7.94lb (3.60kg)
- Internal Storage8.0 GB
- Internal Viewing Angles80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- Steering Modes Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer
- Manouevres Turn Patterns Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer U-Turn C-Turn Spiral Zigzag Square Lazy-S
- Digital Switching Czone, Naviop
- CorrectionDGPS, WAAS
- Approvals ComplianceFCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting TypeGimbal Bracket Front Dash Flush Mount Rear Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- Item Connectivity WiFiInternal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
- WaterproofratingIPX7 with card door closed
- AutopilotOutboard Pilot MotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor * *requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- VideoOutput: No Input: HDMI Composite video RCA – single channel via optional adaptor
- Backlight ColorPure White LED
- MultimediaSonicHub SonicHub2 FusionLink products any NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Audio products