Targeting fish is easier with the high-resolution views of fish movements from ActiveTarget Live Sonar
ActiveTarget Live Sonar Transducer
- View the water column 18 degrees side-to side and 135 degrees top to bottom.
- Use for seeing fish and structure directly in front of the transducer.
- Know the depth of the fish and structure to target your next cast.
- View the water column 18 degrees side-to-side and 135 degrees front-to-back
- Use for vertical fishing to see what is below the transducer.
- Watch your lure and fish movements in real time
- Put the lure in front of the fish and watch it strike
- View the water column 135 degrees side-toside and 18 degrees top-to-bottom
- Use to scan large areas for fish and structure
- Search for schooling fish and know the direction of your next cast
Highest Resolution Live Sonar
Works with HDS Live/Carbon and Elite FS
3 viewing modes in one transducer
- ActiveTarget Forward
- ActiveTarget Down
- ActiveTarget ScoutTM
All trolling motor mounts in the box
Trolling Motor Shaft Mount
Trolling Motor Side Mount
Trolling Motor Top Mount
What's in the box
1. ActiveTarget Module
2. ActiveTarget Transducer w/ 25ft Cable
3. Shaft Mounting Hardware (Forward/Down/Scout)
4. Motor Mount (Forward/Down)
5. Motor Mount (Scout)
6. 15ft. Ethernet Network Cable
7. 4-pin Power Cable