From tight maneuvers through crowded passageways to long-range navigation, Broadband 4G Radar will get you there without a scratch. This radar features beam sharpening with excellent target separation and allows you to see targets 36nm away.
Broadband 4G Radar
The Lowrance® Broadband 4G radar uses high-efficiency, low emission solid-state technology for exclusive beam sharpening and advanced clutter rejection. The 4G Radar boasts 50-percent more range than the Broadband 3G Radar and twice the target identifiers. Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar can detect targets as close as six feet by eliminating the large main bang dead zone commonly found when using traditional magnetron or HD radar technology. This short-range performance is exclusive to Lowrance Broadband Radar.
- Beam Sharpening*: The worlds first and only dome radar with beam sharpening, get target separation as good as a 3.5ft. open array radar. *not user adjustable on HDS
- Improved Range:See targets up to 32nm away, and large storm cells at more than 17nm away.
- Instant On™: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36RPM for almost instant updating at than 1nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
- Humidity: +35° C (95° F), 95% RH
- Compass Safe: 0.7 m (2.3 ft) Min
- Max Wind Speed: 100 knots
- N2K PGNs127250 – Vessel Heading, 127251 – Rate of Turn, 129025 – Position, Rapid Update, 129026 – COG & SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 – GNSS Position Data, 130818 – Proprietary
- Rotation speed: 24/36/48 rpm +/-10% (mode and MFD dependent)
- Max Range, scale: 36 nm
- Dimensions Diameter: 489 mm (19.3”)
- Dimensions H x W x D: 489 mm x 280 mm (19.3″ x 11”)
- Beam width: 5.2° +/- 10% (-3dB width)
- Min Range, scale: 50 m (200 ft)
- Weight: 7.4 kg (16.31 lbs)
- Supply Voltage: 9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems)
- Mounting Type: Bolts 4 x M8x30 – 304 stainless steel
- Approvals Compliance: CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G
- Radar Technology Frequency: Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW)
- Radar Modes Head Up, North Up
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Sart Racon: No
- Operating Temperature Range: Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption typical: Operating: 20W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc (21W in dual range mode) Standby: 2.9W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc ~ 170mA
- Ethernet Ports: RI-10 1 x 100 Mbit 5 pin yellow
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: RI-10, 1 x NMEA 2000 SimNet, 1 LEN
- PC ConnectivityVia BBPC SDK
What’s in the box?
- SimNet to NMEA 2000 Adaptor Kit
- Ethernet Cable, 6ft
- Broadband Radar RI10 Interface Box
- CABLE,BROADBAND RADAR,EXTERNAL,10M